FSD Pharma is bringing innovative neuro and inflammatory disorders therapies to millions of patients in need
FSD Pharma is a biopharmaceutical company, with three pipelines under development in the areas of neuro and inflammatory disorders. The company’s global aspirations will be reflected through its world-class team, and its pursuit of solutions for healthcare challenges of the present and future. The company will focus on developing the assets in three therapeutic areas, and acquire assets to augment the efforts to complete phase-2 clinical trials, and enter phase-3 clinical trials. The company will look for opportunities to strategically integrate artificial intelligence and sustainability for innovative therapeutic solutions, while pursuing its mission. The company will continually evaluate its direction and explore opportunities to strengthen its mission and the pipeline
FSD Pharma has the following 3 drug candidates in its pipeline:
- Lucid-PSYCH: a unique psychedelic molecule currently undergoing IND-enabling studies with a targeted treatment for neuropsychiatric disorders, such as Major Depressive Disorder.
- Lucid-MS: a patented, proprietary neuroprotective new chemical entity (NCE) that has demonstrated in preclinical models the potential to reverse and prevent myelin degradation, an underlying cause of Multiple Sclerosis and other neurodegenerative orders.
- FSD-PEA: an ultra-micro-PEA compound with the potential to address a range of inflammatory conditions. FSD-PEA has completed phase-1 FDA approved trials with positive topline results, and indications for phase-2 are currently being evaluated.
Armed with a strong balance sheet, solid pipeline, and renowned clinical team, FSD intends to advance its lead drug candidates through clinical trials with the goal of providing therapies to the millions suffering from neurodegenerative and neuropsychiatric conditions.
Additional FSD Highlights
- A strong balance sheet represented by no debt and over USD$43.2 million in cash as of June 30, 2021.
- Today there is no cure for Multiple Sclerosis (MS). FSD Pharma will attempt to change that for millions of suffering people. FSD’s proprietary compound Lucid-MS has shown promising results to reverse progressive MS, in several animal models
- Well-positioned to advance current pipeline and aggressively pursue additional acquisitions that present compelling opportunities across the psychedelics and innovative biotech space focused on “Total Brain Health”.
- Renowned clinical team led by Dr. Lakshmi P. Kotra, Senior Scientist at Krembil Brain Institute, University Health Network (UHN), and Professor of Medicinal Chemistry at the University of Toronto. Dr. Kotra serves as CEO of FSD Pharma’s wholly-owned subsidiary, Lucid Psycheceuticals.
With experienced leadership, a diverse pipeline of clinical assets accompanied by exclusive licensing rights, and therapies advancing to treat pervasive medical conditions, like inflammation, MS and Depression, FSD Pharma is on a strong trajectory for growth.